Anne Wilson wrote:

On Monday 06 Jan 2003 11:20 am, John Richard Smith wrote:

Stephen Kuhn wrote:

On Sun, 2003-01-05 at 21:06, Anne Wilson wrote:

So if I locate the desired icon, I can copy it to one of these locations
and it will appear in the listed available icons in menudrake? I'll try
that.

Anne

I sometimes copy all the icons I can find to a single location - makes
it easier to deal with at times.

Same here. I have a number of self made icons which I copy to the same
directory with each OS and use them every time.It was fun creating them,
and I like my Icons to be a certain size and general shape and colours
to go against background colours. That is one nice feature about linux.
Personalisation.

John

But are they accessible when editing a menu entry? Is there some way of adding a directory to a path for this purpose? Or do you have to add them to one of the directories that the menu editor is already seeking?

Anne

precisely,
/usr/share/icons/
They appear in the kde list ,
just select one of your newly made icons in menu editor
and they are addopted.
John

--
John Richard Smith