On Tuesday 07 Jan 2003 3:56 am, Adolfo Bello wrote:
> Is there any good book on Mandrake 9? 8.2?
>
> I really don't understand why there are that many books on RH and none that
> I know on Mandrake.
>
> BTW, I really enjoyed the "KDE or Gnome" thread.
>
> Adolfo

Bear in mind that those books that you do see are always way out of date -
things change so fast.  You're much better staying with the on-CD or on-line
documentation for Mandrake - at least it deals with the distro you've got -
and the list here can point you in the right direction if you can't find what
you need.  In fact when I was struggling to find why my network was not
acting as it should I found the fairly detailed documentation from Mandrake
to be really helpful.

Anne