At 11:56 PM 1/6/2003 -0400, you wrote:
Is there any good book on Mandrake 9? 8.2?

I really don't understand why there are that many books on RH and none that
I know on Mandrake.

BTW, I really enjoyed the "KDE or Gnome" thread.

Adolfo

I agree Adolpho. I think its because Mandrake is a France distro & there aren't a lot of books from there that can be translated to english easily... OR so i'm surmising. :|

Other than that I have a link here if you want it for Free (YES FREE!!!!!!! do i sound like a paid advert yet? ) for E-Books:

http://maththinking.com/boat/languageBooksIndex.html

How the hell I botched that I dunno but I managed to reply to this post & replied to myself!?!!!

try this again....

FemmeFatale

Good Decisions You boss Made:
"We'll do as you suggest and go with Linux. I've always liked that
character from Peanuts."

- Source: Dilbert