Lth wrote:
Sorry but my English isn't well.
I need help. I use shell /bin/bash on Mandrake 9.0.
My Linux can't do scripts... like install.sh or configure.
Yesterday I tryed to compile and install one program (name: EKG) and I can't.
What am I doing wrong?
What I should install or configure?
What mistakes I did in this text? :-)
You made three mistakes in this text:

a) you did not post the error message that appears when you try to run a script.

b) you did not provide an example showing how exactly you (try to) run a script.

c) you posted HTML mail instead of plain mail. Many people on email groups dislike HTML mail, and for a good reason.

As for your English, it is absolutely OK and everyone can understand what you mean.

--
Milos Prudek