Hi all,

I'm having some problems with rpmdrake. Suddenly it won't start anymore. I
can't remember when I last used it but it has always worked perfectly, up
until today.

When I try to start it from a terminal i get the following messages:

examining synthesis file [/var/lib/urpmi/synthesis.hdlist.Installation CD
1 (x86) (cdrom1).cz]

examining synthesis file [/var/lib/urpmi/synthesis.hdlist.Installation CD
2 (x86) (cdrom2).cz]

examining synthesis file [/var/lib/urpmi/synthesis.hdlist.International CD
(x86) (cdrom3).cz]

examining synthesis file [/var/lib/urpmi/synthesis.hdlist.RPMs.cz]

examining synthesis file [/var/lib/urpmi/synthesis.hdlist.RPMs2.cz]

examining synthesis file [/var/lib/urpmi/synthesis.hdlist.Contrib.cz]

examining synthesis file [/var/lib/urpmi/synthesis.hdlist.RPMs3.cz]

examining synthesis file
[/var/lib/urpmi/synthesis.hdlist.update_source.cz]

examining synthesis file [/var/lib/urpmi/synthesis.hdlist.Plf.cz]

and then it just sits there forever. I tried removing the Plf source with
urpmi.removemedia Plf thinking that might be the problem but it still
doesn't start. It gives the same messages up to the (now) last source:

examining synthesis file
[/var/lib/urpmi/synthesis.hdlist.update_source.cz]

Does anybody know what could be wrong and how to fix it?

TIA,

--
Guilherme Cirne
[EMAIL PROTECTED]