OK.. I see how this works. Star Trek Nemesis and US Foreign Policy get
all the replies and attention. Meanwhile, I ask a question that is very
much on topic(that yes, someone else has asked before but as I see it in
the archives, they didn't get an answer either) and I get banished to
search the archives?

Thats it. I am on my way to the
[EMAIL PROTECTED] list so I can
get some help on fixing my OOOWriter.