I confirm that the solution given here is the one that worked for me.
I tried to answer before by forwarding the original answer from John, but the mailserver bounced the message back.

Anyway, this worked immediately for me.

Best regards
/Stefano

Pilagá wrote:

ThinKer wrote:

OK.. I see how this works. Star Trek Nemesis and US Foreign Policy get
all the replies and attention. Meanwhile, I ask a question that is very
much on topic(that yes, someone else has asked before but as I see it in
the archives, they didn't get an answer either) and I get banished to
search the archives?

Read and try this solution: http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=mandrake-expert&m=104137552725157&w=2

Suerte.
Pilagá