G'day
I'm testing an IMAP+Fetchmail+Postfix setup on Mandrake 9.0. Everything is fine Except the time of arrival in Netscape messenger and I can't for the life of me see where the Problem is. E.G. If I send an Email to myself and the time is 15h00 it puts the Email in the "sent" folder as 13h00. When it arrives back it says it arrived at 13h00. I'm using Netscape on a Winblows box as the client and thats the only little niggle I'm trying to iron out. Both the linux box and Winblows client are on SAST Timezone.

--
Regards
Lionel Broes - A.F.P.