Dennis wrote:
:James, if you open Mandrake Control Center and choose the Software option
:you will see a icon for updating mirrors. They have separated the
:install-uninstall-mirrorselection into separate interfaces. You can add
:another mirror there or delete one. I am not real fond of it but it
:works. HTH Dennis M.

I'm not sure I understand this.. as when I go to the Mandrake Control
Center, the closest thing I see to your suggestion is "Software
Management," and when I click on that, I see a "Mandrake Update" icon, but
when I click on that, I am back to where I began with my problem.. the
same lame mirror.

Is there something I am missing?

Thanks.

James