Hi,
I have finally found out that problems with stability I was having are probaly
due to the actual card itself. I tried this card and another in other
machine, windows as well, and it crahes those as well. Gonna go back to
Matrox G400 for the time being.

Thanks for your help anyway. I don't suppose you know how to put back the
original GLX and DRI extensions/modules? :)

Cheers,
Jord

--
Jordan Elver
You don't have to be mad to work here, but you do have to be on time, well