Stephen Kuhn wrote:

On Mon, 2003-01-13 at 16:06, John Richard Smith wrote:

In that case I have a successfully completed download,
which I am prepared to offer up to 5 copies free of charge
to first five requests ,whose personal
address is likely good postal service to me
a UK address myself.So that is likely
to be uk or west european.

just send me your private name and address off list.

John

So you're prejudiced against Australians - is that it? You've harboured
a deep hatred for Australians ever since the Paul Hogan show bounced
Upstairs/Downstairs out of a prime BBC slot, and now it's beginning to
surface in a mean, opportunistic way...okay...that's fine...we'll just
have to kick yer butt in cricket again, ya reckon? AND darts - yeah!
Right-oh! (g)

Ha,Ha, I think it had more to do with Crocodile dundee, or more likely
that ghastly ausie soap , which I'm forced to watch.
John

--
John Richard Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]