Hi Jody,
Looks like what you want is MS SFU (Services for Unix 2.0 or 3.0).

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/sfu/default.asp
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/sfu/techinfo/administration/20/nis.asp

You may already have 2.0. I haven't been able to determine if it was
included. 3.0 is available for $99 from Microsoft.

It includes an NIS server.

Once that's running, you can configure your linux boxes to authenticate
with the NIS server. In this way, no new accounts need be created on the
linux boxes. I've done this with other Unix variants, but you may need
to look around to find out how to do this in Linux.

There may be an alternative. You could run an NIS server on linux and
with some utility, sync the NIS server with the Active Directory. But
I've haven't found it yet. And it would probably still require SFU.
Personally, I would go with the first option.

Hope this helps,
Feel free to contact me if you need further information.
~Brandon
[EMAIL PROTECTED]