I've installed postfix and following some howtos and it's documentation to set it up.

Well, it's running and I can connect to it via telnet and send e-mails to my other mailbox. The problem is that I can't send e-mails to the postfix server. I've tried to send e-mails to user@host, [EMAIL PROTECTED], user@domain but the mail server that i'm using to send those e-mails to postfix returns all of them with a "Message delivery delay" message.

So, i tryed to sent to user@[ipnumber] and nothing have returned, but i've checked the folders where should be mail and there's nothing. Note that both servers are on the same subnet (and of course, same network).

Any suggestion?

netmaniac