Josenildo Marques wrote:

Any audio cd I try to copy with xcdroast goes wrong.
you are writing audio mp3 to disc ?

I also tried to encode the audio cd files into wav files with cdda2wav, but the problem persists.

So you were writing mp3 audio files to disc, but now you cannot convert them all to wav files,
sounds as though there is a problem with the original mp3 files.

It is said there is a kind of mismatch because the program cannot read all the tracks.

If you had been writing wav files to disc and not mp3 my previous comments
would of been applicable plus many audio wav file cd's have video files
which xcdroast/cdrecord cannot handle, but this is not the case.

Sounds(excuse the pun) like you original mp3 sound files are suspect in some way
that xcdroast/cdparanoia/cdrecord has found wanting, you can lower the quality test some
with command line options in cdparanoia/cdrecord but maybe you are not happy with
the command line.I'm not too sure myself without some practice.

John

--
John Richard Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]