Regarding additional maps for UT:

On Sun, 12 Jan 2003 10:31 pm, Trevor Rhodes wrote:
> Dark Lord,
>
> > > Thanks my friend.  It worked fine.  Geez, I love this list.

> Burnt them to a CD from a Winblows pooter.

Do you mean that you just copied them from a Windows partition and dropped
them in you /maps folder?

I have a heap of maps downloaded from the internet - will they work if I just
whack 'em in the /maps dir, without doing anything else? I'm not too worried
about playing them on my linux box - I just want to run it as a dedicated
server for my home LAN.

Thanks!

The Devil's Advocate