On Wednesday 15 Jan 2003 16:51, Lyvim Xaphir wrote:
> I want to make an official appeal to the Mandrake management to keep
> Todd Lyons securely in the company, in the recent light of current
> events regarding the Chapter 11.
>
> Todd Lyons has been an incredible asset to the Expert list, helping
> countless users with their problems and concerns.  It would be a
> terrible loss to Mandrake and an even more terrible loss to all Mandrake
> users were anything to happen that would force him to seek other
> employment.  We want him around and we want him to stay.
>
> Civileme was a huge asset to all of us here in North America, as well as
> the rest of the world.  We don't want the same thing to happen to Todd
> Lyons.  If this concerns you now is the time to make your support known.
>
> Thank you, Todd.
>
> LX

I wrote to Jaques le Marois when I heard that Civileme was to be booted and
received a snotty reply for my trouble. I certainly agree with you about
the contribution that Todd makes, but I'm not sure that Mandrake  are
sophisticated enough to value the opinions of their customers (look at the
Mandrakestore debacle).

Regards
Pete
Ardnamurchan    Scotland