On Thursday 16 Jan 2003 8:03 pm, Todd Slater wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 16, 2003 at 07:48:29PM +0000, Anne Wilson wrote:
> > At some point in the last week or so I seem to have lost the ability to
> > save a search in Mozilla/Netscape.  I've had a good browse through
> > Preferences, looking for something that I may have changed, but I can't
> > find the reason. Can anyone point me at the solution?
> >
> > Anne
>
> Anne, it's not you, but probably the form you're using for the search
> uses the post method instead of get, making the results page not
> bookmarkable. I use a bookmarklet which will convert post forms to get
> forms. Just go to the page with the form, click the bookmarklet, do your
> search and voila! Get it here:
> http://www.squarefree.com/bookmarklets/forms.html#frmget

I'm sure it would help, if I could make any sense of it.  I got to the page
OK, but when I clicked on the green link I got 'Changed 0 forms to use WGET
method'.  I don't understand what's happening.  I assume I need to download a
plugin, or something, which is frmget so that it can be used with my
browsers?  I don't see how to do that.

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302