On Fri, 17 Jan 2003 08:19 am, Stephen Kuhn wrote:
> On Sat, 2003-01-18 at 06:13, _nasturtium wrote:
> > [OT, as if this thread already isn't] And really, I think mandrake would
> > sell better if they included a free Tux in each Powerpack, because not
> > everyone needs a cap, but all linux users need penguins. I particularly
> > like the ones at www.waiyiptoys.com (got 6 of them!).
> >
> > _nasturtium
>
> I'm trying to work out a deal with my wife to make dog coats in the Tux
> fashion...think that would be a seller?
There's a breed of dog you might be interested in...they're called dalmatians.
They're black and white which is just right, all you need to do know is
genetically engineer them to have orange feet...
Hey, wait a minute...your cow coats are actually dalmatian, aren't they? ;-)

Besides, I can't afford one. They're in US dollars! :-)

_nasturtium