On Fri, 17 Jan 2003 10:40 am, Stephen Kuhn wrote:
> On Sat, 2003-01-18 at 08:29, _nasturtium wrote:
> > On Fri, 17 Jan 2003 08:49 am, Stephen Kuhn wrote:
> > > Where in the hell are ya gonna find 10 million computer owning/using
> > > people in Australia? - unless, of course, Centrelink is handing out
> > > computers to dole bludgers...(g)
> >
> > Work for the dole. Everyone who is unemployed for 6 months or more must
> > distribute 5 copies of mandrake a day and keep a log of it.
> >
> > _nasturtium
>
> ...but when can they play pokies if they're trying to burn CD's?
Hehe... well that's not much of a problem. Who said you can't distribute the
CDs to your fellow gamblers? :-)

The biggest addiction I ever had was same-gnome - 5484 points - but I've
overcome it now... these days i play ksame game! =P Much better graphics, and
shows the seed for the level.

_nasturtium