I dont know how most of you feel about the absurd posts lately, but I feel
that this list has enough traffic without the "how do I turn my microwave
on" type posts that have been going around lately.  150+ emails a day of
20% fluff is too much in my opinion.  I am not saying that the humor and
whatever dont have its place on this list, but I for one dont need the
same joke 50 times in a row.

This list rocks, and I have learned so much just by being on it for a few
months, but I am finding myself just deleting most of the messages, where
in the past I would read it..  Due mostly because I never know if it is
going to contain something important or just "dude stick it in your
microwave for 30 mins, that is how you edit your initab" or whatever.

Mandrake Folk on the list:  I have enjoyed your release since 5.3 (whee I
am a "oldschooler" =) and I appreciate everything you are doing.  Thanks
guys/gals.

.bill

"You can fight technology and die, support it and survive, or lead it and
prosper." Ray Noorda, former Novell CEO