I use Everybuddy for my IM program. Today it started to act up. I see
everyone that is on my contact list and when I go to send a message to
someone, it leaves the window blank. I found out that the message is
sent but I can't see it or the response from the other person. I have
removed the program and reinstalled it. I am running the latest stable
version. Anyone else have the same problem or have a solution?
--
Walt
ICQ: 36067727 aim: wframpus yahoo: racerpup

Windows free in 2003!