Greetings, I wonder if someone could explain to me just
exactly what Kxine is? I know that it says in the description
that it is a graphic frontend for Xine to integrate into KDE.
I already had an entry in my KDE menu for Xine, so what
does Kxine do that Xine can't, in relation to KDE?

I installed Kxine, and now I have Xine and Kxine in my menu :-/
I tried to gain understanding from Kxine's Handbook, but the writers
are obviously practical jokers or something. (eg. "Kxine is an application
specially designed to do nothing you would ever want." from Kxine
Handbook pg. 1)

Any further enlightenment would be greatly appreciated.
Enquiring minds want to know ;-)

TIA.

--Angus

"Let us not look back in anger or forward in fear, but around in awareness."--James
Thurber