Fred,

I think you're missing the point.  Legal or not, it comes across as some
carnival huckster who thinks we are just a bunch of schmoes.  Take it an
pedal it somewhere else and don't insult our intelligence.

Ken Wilson
First Law of Optimization: The speed of a nonworking program is
irrelevant
(Steve Heller, 'Efficient C/C++ Programming')