I have attempted to get it to work, i've been folowing the directions from
3dfx.com (acutully the site it links to)

When i exicute rpm --rebuild DeviceXXXXX (I don't remeber the full file
name..)

I get a error about how some pcmcia moduales are confilicting with
something.  (If you need the exact error, please ask and i'll attempt to log
it..)  If anyone has goten 3dfx support to work on the banshee chipset,
please tell me what you did to get this --rebuild step to work.

BTW I have no need for pcmcia stuff, I'm on a desktop...