Ralph Slooten wrote:
On Mon, 20 Jan 2003 01:10:19 +1100
Trevor Rhodes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The following is a third of my logfile. Is this not normal for you
folks? Why do so many people get so worried when something shows up.

Why? well just read what I added to almost all your submitted port
attacks. Sorry to say this, but this is ignorance. You are being probed
from all sides my trojans, and you don't realise it.

It did, it does and it always will while ever the Script Kiddies that
Stephen loves so much are around.

Therse aren't scrip-kiddies, but documented trojans, probably most are
from Windows, but like the one I had... Redhat Linux. It's not normal
for people to try ftp into you, or fetch mail from your server... but
look at the list of trojans... there are many for those 2 ports.

From my DI-704P Ethernet Broadband Routers Log:

port 137	= (UDP) - Bugbear, Msinit, Opaserv, Qaz
port 1433	= Voyager Alpha Force
port 1524	= Trinoo
port 21		= ADM worm, Back Construction, Blade Runner, BlueFire, Bmail,
		  Cattivik FTP Server, CC Invader, Dark FTP, Doly Trojan,
		  FreddyK, Invisible FTP, KWM, MscanWorm, NerTe, NokNok,
		  Pinochet, Ramen, Reverse Trojan, RTB 666, The Flu, WinCrash,
		  Voyager Alpha Force
port 22		= InCommand, Shaft, Skun
port 25		= Antigen, Barok, BSE, Email Password Sender , Gip, Laocoon,
		  Magic Horse, MBT , Moscow Email trojan, Nimda, Shtirlitz,
		  Stukach, Tapiras, WinPC
port 3128	= Reverse WWW Tunnel Backdoor , RingZero
port 3389	= <nothing I can find>
port 443	= Slapper
port 445	= Nimda
port 515	= MscanWorm, Ramen
port 6346	= <nothing I can find, I believe it's the giFT port>

Just thought I would let you know ;-) Let's just hope you have the
non-logged ports closed ;-)

Greetings
Ralph
Hey Ralph,