On 19 Jan 2003 10:51:14 +1100
Stephen Kuhn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I've already contacted the ISP locally here - on both of their
> available addresses. Tomorrow (being Monday for us) I'm going to be
> "in their neighbourhood" and will call, and if necessary, stop in with
> a printed report.
>
> I like this stuff. And I love the looks on their faces when ya go
> waltzing into their "offices" with print-outs in hand...(and a heavy
> yank accent to boot)

Hehe, you must get a kick out of this Stephen ;-) But thanks again for
all the effort. Just to let you know I got another "attack" about 3
hours ago 61.68.96.127 (I was still sleaping), from the same
connect.com.au, so it seems like it's really a once_a_day thing. I just
can't work out what the connection is to my computer from this one. I
mean maybe this person is trying every day to access my site, but thinks
it's offline or something, I really don't know. Maybe the server that's
infected has me in it's hosts file, or whatever, but it sucks. I cannot
imagine I'm the only one, and so this is a wise move as noone has
replied to the initial post yet with "it may be me", or "I suspect it
may be my provider", or "sorry, problem discovered, thanks for the
warning".

I don't know of course for sure if they are on this list, and scanning
through all my archived mail for an IP-range isn't my amusement for
sundays or any day for that matter ;-) I just took an intelligent guess.

Greetings
Ralph
--
http://tuxpower.f2g.net/
http://axljab.homelinux.org:8080/

"I have opinions of my own, strong opinions,
but I don't always agree with them." - George H. W. Bush