my guess is theese were not *MDK*.rpm, and you may have to either add them to
the menu (menudrake) or you can try starting them from the command line (but
it would be a "good thing" to know where the *.bin file is (as root; "locate
Macaulay2") or once you know where they are and that they run, you might
decide to put a icon for it on the desktop (right click an open area of the
desk top, > create new, >link to application)