God, another issue.
Per the discussion on file managers i installed GMC.  I did not find it on
the MDK9 disks, so i DLed it from rpmfind, gmc-4.5.51-7.1mdk.  I installed
it and MC, mc-4.5.51-7.1mdk.  I am able to run the program as root no
problem, but as a normal user it wont open from the Menu, on CLI i try it
and i get the following "***warning***:could not get name service,
gnome-libs:failed to contact CORBA name service".  I updated gnome-libs to
gnome-libs-1.4.2-2mdk and i still get the message.

Any ideas? I cant find ANY info on google.

Thanks
Rob