I have almost completely customized my kde panels to where I want them to be.
But.. there is one thing that I can't find a way to change, although I know
it's possible.  How to change the icons of the things like the Icon for the
KDE menu.  I can change icons for the apps IN the menu, but not the icon on
the panel for the menu itself.

I would also like to know if there is a KDE-kicker applet that would act as
the trash can, ala MacOS/X.  And.. is there a kicker applet that supports
lm_sensors? running gkrellm is out of the question for my setup, as I am
trying to be as minimalistic as possible with regards to screen clutter.
go here: > http://home.mchsi.com/~zex0s/Desktop.png < to see what I mean by
minimalistic desktop/panels (three panels total, one on right holds KDE menu,
and most used programs, and, autohides.. 1 on bottom right, holds system tray
and clock, always visible, the one on the bottom left is just a taskbar, and
it also autohides.

--
Chuck Burns, Jr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]