On Wed, January 22 2003 10:46 pm, John McQuillen wrote:
*snip*
> If you read the README included with the ksensors source (I have 0.7),
> you will see instructions on compiling ksensors for both KDE 2.2.2 and
> KDE 3.0.
*snip*
Thanks, ksensors is installed.. and semi-works, but thats not an issue for
this Mailing list..

But.. no one has, as of yet, answered either of my other two questions..
regarding a Trash kicker Applet that would allow me to put a trash can docked
into a toolbar.. And also, how to change the icon for the KDE menu button by
hand.... (and other icons on the toolbars that cant be changed by the normal
means)

--
Chuck Burns, Jr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]