Hi all, just installed xawtv on my system running mandrake 9 with a win-tv go
card installed. Picture quality and sound is fine, could be improved with a
better signal though, but I need a good reference website or manual to suss
out how to configure it better to get recording to harddrive working and
possibly scripts to allow this machine to become a virtual VCR.
--
magnet

Registered Linux User: 281659
Registered machines: 163839,163840,163841,163842,163843,163844
6xAthlon 1.2GHz all running some flavour of Mandrake.

"My home is over-run with penguins that like a warm environment!"