safest bet is the IA32, thats what I used on my system which is a Athlon 1.5
XP, but view the readme first before downloading, I think the differences are
32bit and 64 bit processors but not sure. I am a newbie my self. The readme
was not to hard to follow for me, and I dont follow so good!  LOL

(IA32=pentium[mmx,ll.lll.lV],athlon)
(IA64=Itanium or Itanium II processors)
(AMD64=AMD's Hammer chips)
version: 1.0-4191
release:12/11/2002

I used the src rpms because wasn't all that sure which rpm to use I'm running
MDK8.2 on a Athlon 1.5 on an ECS board with a Geforce4 agp.

 I pretty much followed the Readme at:
http://download.nvidia.com/XFree86_40/1.0-4191/README
on building and installing the kernel and glx drivers,
then editing the XF86Config or on my system XF86Config-4 file.
also instructions on useing tar also.
I did all in console with the X server not running as they instructed
and worked out nice.
A forum to check also is:
http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?s=84fb0e3b9b9d47c645e96cad87e4f9e4&forumid=14

Mike