-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Vahur Lokk
Sent: Tuesday, 28 January 2003 4:51 PM
To: Mandrake Newbie
Subject: [newbie] Playing LPs in Linux

Hello!
I happen to have a rather largish LP collection gathering dust for almost a
decade since the player broke.
Now I thought it would be cool to somehow digitize it all and acquired old
grammophone (is this the right word?). Connected it to my soundcard.

But nothing. No sound in speakers, no sound in files saved (K Sound Recorder
used). So where to look for mistakes? And what kind of software I actually
should use for my purposes?

Wahur