OK, I am new to Mandrake, but not Linux, I ran RH 6.2-8.0 where it
died for me.

So now I am reasonably happy with Mandrake, but missing my abiword. I
can't seem to find a rpm for it that will run. I purchased the
download edition, and wonder if only the big spenders get it.

If its not available as an official rpm from Mandrake, is there a way
around it other than source?

Rob
--
Rob Blomquist
Kirkland, WA

On the side of the software box, in the 'System Requirements' section,
it said 'Requires Windows 95 or better'. So I installed Linux and
lived
happily ever after.