On 31 Jan 2003 14:09:55 -0700
FemmeFatale <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I've been trying to get Charles' sig working that way.  Um.. less i'm
> doing something else wrong.  The file is set for execute too & its
> owner is now Heather, but group owner is still Root.  Need that
> change?

Femme what I did was copy the signature script to /usr/bin and named it
sig.
I then made that file executable.

In sylpheed-claws I created a Action which runs /usr/bin/sig
This updates my /home/charles/.signature and signs my email with the new
signature.

If you want to create a symlink to your /home for the file use
ln -s /usr/bin/sig /home/heather
You can then use that symlink to update your .signature at anytime.

    Charles

It usually takes more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech.
                -- Mark Twain
Mandrake Linux 9.1
Kernel- 2.4.21pre4-1mdk