[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Lanman,

I interpreted his disparagement to apply to the UN rather than to
us.  Still, clarity is a good thing when insulting randomly and
in a public forum (or amy discourse in any forum, for that matter).
Sorry for any confusion...My intent wasn't to disparage anyone. Not the UN and not the US, nor any other caring, viable world power. And please...by vialble worold power I mean any nation with a heart beat. just wanna make sure I don't leave the door open to mis-interpretation.

--
Mark
Linux User Since 1996