Todd Slater wrote:
On Fri, Jan 31, 2003 at 01:27:15PM -0500, Mark Weaver wrote:

Hi all,

Given the amount of traffic and passion related over the last few days concerning things totally off topic where Mandrake Linux is concerned has led me to a place where I'm willing to try an experiment of sorts.

I've created a mailing list for anyone here on the newbie and expert lists where they can freely talk about all the off topic stuff they have a need for. The link to sign up is below.

<X>

Good idea, thanks for offering that. I see you're using Mailman. I have
a script that will generate list statistics on a monthly basis:

Attempted posts, successful posts, Total bytes, Top 10 posters, Top 10 threads.

I also run posts through stripmime, cause HTML really messes up the
archives.

If you're into stats, I can send you that script.

Todd
Hi Todd,

that script sounds great! thanks. Send away.

--
Mark
Linux User Since 1996