Hi guys, i updated to  kde 3.0.3 on my 8.1 system and took the advice in kde 3
primer on the mandrakeforum site and renamed my ~/.kde folder to oldkde and
then after relogging back into kde 3 - it runs even better but now I can't
get Menudrake to update the menus - it shows the changes inside of
menudrake(even after exiting menudrake and reloading menudrake) but clicking
save no longer actually updates the menus.  Using update-menus didn't help
either.  I tried using kmenuedit, but the changes made with that are lost
after booting the system two or three times.  Any thoughts?

Regards,
Adam Ritchie