On Monday 03 February 2003 21:43, Adam Ritchie wrote:
> Hi guys, i updated to  kde 3.0.3 on my 8.1 system and took the advice in
> kde 3 primer on the mandrakeforum site and renamed my ~/.kde folder to
> oldkde and then after relogging back into kde 3 - it runs even better but
> now I can't get Menudrake to update the menus - it shows the changes inside
> of menudrake(even after exiting menudrake and reloading menudrake) but
> clicking save no longer actually updates the menus.  Using update-menus
> didn't help either.  I tried using kmenuedit, but the changes made with
> that are lost after booting the system two or three times.  Any thoughts?
>
> Regards,
> Adam Ritchie

Open menudrake, go to action -> modify menu style.

Make sure you are using "Mandrake style menus"

HTH

Damian
I don't want Windows to be only for the 31173. Yes, we've come a long way from
all those security holes, virii, and cryptic commands like "Edit textfile.txt"
(what in the hell is that supposed to mean?)