On Tue, February 4 2003 11:38 pm, BCSoft wrote:
: Greetings,
: Just bought (on impulse -- damn) an Athalon K7SEM mb by some generic vendor
: at a recent computer show. It's working (dual boot W98/ML9) but not without
: some trials. I'm wondering if the all-in-one type of board has more
: problems than the add-a-card. Rich
My friend.. if you bought an all-in-one card, you've just seriously limited
your upgradeability.  I have almost never seen an all-in-one card with a
decent video card, and, not only that, but they almost never have an AGP
slot, so if you decide to upgrade the video card, you're buying a whole new
motherboard.  onboard sound is usually decent, as well as onboard ethernet..
but I try to stay as far away from onboard video, as I can.

--
Chuck Burns, Jr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>