et? Is $94.00 Canadian high-dollar?  Call me crazy, but I think it's
pretty low for current video cards. But I think the results are somewhat
skewed from my glxgears test, since this motherboards also has 8X AGP.
Oh, by the way, I'm running at 1280x1024 at 24 bit color in a full
screen mode.

P.S. Nice use of the quotation marks.

Lanman