At 09:51 AM 2/5/2003 -0500, you wrote:
On Wednesday 05 February 2003 09:48 am, Charles A Edwards wrote:
> On Wed, 5 Feb 2003 14:29:41 +0000
>
> Peter Watson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > Care to inform the clueless how to do what you guys are up to?
> > >
> > > Thx
> > > -------------
> > > FemmeFatale
> >
> > Open a terminal, type glxgears and watch it rip (or crawl in my case -
> > too embarrassed to post results)
>
> Femme, this is , in male circles, what is known as as pissing contest.
> You know we either have to brag about the size or in Peter's case bemoan
> it.  (-:
>

>     Charles
I mailed her off list with the same basic answer, since i did not think
explaining a "pissing contest" was quite the approprite thing for a list
where the "moderator" (Todd Lyons I guess now) was attempting to keep it on
topic, and was pretty sure a pink haired women might not be able to
completely visualize "a pissing contest", since it really is a "man kinda
thing".
Yar! (Insert Pirate talk here)

Heh thx Ed. You're right I had no clue till you emailed me! Lovely I feel silly now.

mmm I think i'll skip this particular exercise as I'd lose ... badly. Especially if I don't have a cover from a margarine container to help aim. :)
FemmeFatale

Good Decisions You boss Made:
"We'll do as you suggest and go with Linux. I've always liked that
character from Peanuts."

- Source: Dilbert