On Wednesday 05 Feb 2003 7:16 pm, Benjamin Jeeves wrote:
> Sorry but I think then maybe you need to try and read and re-read that
> person Q b/c there might be like me Dyslexic or like you say not good at
> english. I my not having a go but thing like that make me think 2 times
> about wrtiing to groups like these

If you have been reading this group you will be aware that we have many
posters who do not have english as a first language.  Spelling and grammar
are often faulty, but I don't remember a single time when that stopped us
understanding at least part of what was intended.  It's a simple enough
matter then for us to ask for more information if it's needed,  so you should
never be put off writing to us.

What is being discussed in this thread is when careless use of language makes
it sound as though the writer is attacking someone, or thinks he knows the
one and only way - and we all know that in linux there's no such thing :-)

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302