On Wednesday 05 February 2003 19:16, Benjamin Jeeves wrote:
> Sorry but I think then maybe you need to try and read and re-read that
> person Q

I did.

> b/c there might be like me Dyslexic or like you say not good at
> english.

I'm aware of it. I'm not saying i'm any better, either. My native
language is spanish and by no means i think of myself as an english
expert.

> I my not having a go but thing like that make me think 2 times
> about wrtiing to groups like these

Well, i don't know about other places. Maybe there are a lot of
groups/lists where you can get flamed if you do not ellaborate
semantically, grammatically correct messages with perfect speling,
but i think we're quite open over here. There's no need to think
twice before asking here. All i say is that there IS a need to think twice
while actually typing.

Damian

I don't want Windows to be only for the 31173. Yes, we've come a long way from
all those security holes, virii, and cryptic commands like "Edit textfile.txt"
(what in the hell is that supposed to mean?)