On Wednesday 05 February 2003 03:18 pm, Anne Wilson wrote:

> DarkLord - which version of the distro do you have?  Does it have much
> documentation with it?  I have the PowerPack and there are several .pdf
> manuals.  If you haven't got them I'll try to find time to browse and see
> if there's anything there that would help you.  I'm going to be away for a
> long weekend, so time could be a problem for a few days, but yell if you
> need me to try this.
>
> Anne

Anne, I searched the expert list for "connection sharing" and a whole lot of
people (better versed than I) are having trouble with connection sharing
under v9.0 of Mandrake.

Its Shorewall basically - seems like a pretty sloppy piece of software, in a
lot of people's opinion.

I'll post a resolution once/when/if I find one...

As always, thanks for the offer of help! :-)

--

                                                                 /\
                                                         Dark< >Lord