Greetings,
Having installed W98 and ML9 in a dual boot config I decided to try to install Knoppix as a third boot option. I used the script provided for the install and hoped Knoppix would recognize that another Linux system was present. It didn't. After the install I had a W98, Knoppix dual boot.
To remedy the situation I booted to the ML9 install disk and chose the most minimal install option possible. I figured ML9 would see itself, Knoppix and W98 and make the appropriate Lilo entries. It didn't.
So what I have now is a dual boot with W98 and a minimal ML9. My first ML install is still untouched (I used an unformatted, available partition for the minimal install) and the Knoppix install is still untouched I simply have no clue how to get to them.
The goal is a ML Lilo menu with ML9, Knoppix and W98 on it. I would possibly like to add DOS 6.22 (for certain games) later. Any help is appriciated.
tia
Rich