I just downloaded Mandrake 9 ISO’s from “mirror.aca.oakland.edu” The first image, “Mandrake90-cd1-inst.i586.iso”, after I burn it to a CD (Using Nero 5.5), does not boot, and I cannot see any files on it in windows as I can on the other two (Disc’s 2&3). I am using Nero 5.5 with a Philips 8x4x32 CDRW Drive (CD4800 I think). I tried booting on my laptop’s CD-ROM drive (QSR SDR-081 DVD ROM) and my desktop’s (Creative DVD-ROM DVD1241E) to no avail. My computers are set in the BIOS to boot from CD-ROM first. Any suggestions? Besides downloading from another server? Thanx

craig