I am the first in the area to have broadband and SBC is the first to reach our neighborhood. Local cable has been promising for two years they would have their system ready for us.

I am pleased to say that my connection compared to others with DSL is the fastest so far and if I am looking at a couple of hours to three I am must say I am very impressed. I was under the impression it would take some 6 hours from an old post here some years ago.

Thank you Civileme, Rob, Roger, and Todd. Also anyone else who posts I will read it them all for your individual opinions and experience.