On Friday 07 February 2003 10:25 pm, David Jones wrote:
> First off hi to everyone
> second off    i need to run Diablo 2 Lod On Linux Mandrake 9.0 i have wine
> installed ... i think
> and now donot know where to start with this
> I am a total newbie to linux...well not totaly i do know a little but never
> used the command line tools and etc but i am a fast learner lol
> so in end i need help please can someone help me with this
>
> Thank you     David Jones

Hi David. I've got Diablo2 - Lord of Destruction working fine here under
Mandrake v9.0.

Goto:

http://www.transgaming.com

Subscribe for 3 months (not expensive) - download the latest RPM of WineX
(Wine on steroids). (you can also download a free version that you have to
build, but since you're a newbie - this would be easier).

Read the docs. Install D2/LOD and enjoy. :-)

Send more messages if you require further assistance - plenty of people here
just dying to help.  <grin>

--

                                                                 /\
                                                         Dark< >Lord