On Saturday 08 February 2003 02:18 pm, Ronald J. Hall wrote:
> On Saturday 08 February 2003 02:14 pm, Rob Blomquist wrote:
> > Yikes, just what I learn from posting first.
> >
> > Yes, I game, but not much, and certainly not with winex. I only
> > play linux games.
> >
> > Rob
>
> I guess I missed something, somewhere, someway....What is wrong
> with WineX? It keeps me from having to dual boot with evil empire
> software.... i.e, Windows.

Nothing is wrong with wineX, I just don't use it. I stay away from the
Evil Empire by not running anything that needs it.

Rob
--
Rob Blomquist
Kirkland, WA

On the side of the software box, in the 'System Requirements' section,
it said 'Requires Windows 95 or better'. So I installed Linux and
lived
happily ever after.